We are seeking a strong Product Owner with a passion for Agile, as well as creating and optimising delivery processes. This role includes leading cross-functional resources necessary for successful product implementation. You will provide business context for the development team and lead this team through planning exercises in order to deliver the best product. The individual in this role should be a highly analytical individual who is able to work quite effectively in a matrix environment and able to deal efficiently with both internal and external customers and stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has more than 2 years’ experience as a Product Owner
- Is an excellent communicator with great collaboration skills
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Possesses a high level of analytical and quantitative skills
- Is strategic and vision oriented, whilst able to keep a good eye for details
What have you done before?
- Led requirements gathering effort by consulting with product management, implementations, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Provided vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout projects
- Driven one or more Scrum Teams as the Product Owner
- Guided the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices
- Worked with UX on design and wireframes.
- Identified and built cases for new products and projects.
- Managed backlog, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Provided an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
Bonus Points if…
- You have been a developer in the past
- You have experience with managing complex projects
- You have any educational background that is an asset to this role