Cerberus is a company founded in 2017 by a team of visionary iGaming veterans. Our mission is simple – to offer the best tech solutions through a data driven and a customer-first approach, delivering innovative solutions that go against traditional forms of working and process.
We are seeking a strong Product Owner with a passion for Agile, as well as creating and optimising delivery processes. This role includes leading cross-functional resources necessary for successful product implementation. You will provide business context for the development team and lead this team through planning exercises in order to deliver the best product. The individual in this role should be a highly analytical individual who is able to work quite effectively in a matrix environment and able to deal efficiently with both internal and external customers and stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate
• At least 2 years of experience as a product owner or project manager within Agile/Scrum environment;
• Relevant product owner / project manager certification(s);
• Relevant work experience in online gaming ;
• Experience with hands-on software development;
• Experience working with remote and local development teams;
• A passion for technology;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The Responsibilities of the Role are:
• Take lead of scrum teams as Product Owner;
• Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders;
• Collect, create and define requirements;
• Prepare user stories with detailed acceptance criteria for the development teams;
• Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of tasks available to work on;
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product;
• Maintain visibility of backlog and manage expectations;
• Participate in defining the road-map, product vision and growth opportunities;
• Maintain the Change Management process, so that all code changes are tracked and verifiable;
• Assess value, develop cases, prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure maximum value output that supports product strategy;
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration to user stories;
• Work closely with management to create and maintain product backlog according to business value and ROI;
• Lead the product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities;
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful Release/Spring Goals;
• Research and analyse the market and the user base in relation to developing the roadmap;
• Follow and research competitors within the industry;
• Keep abreast to Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends;
• Act as first point of contact for product requirements.
Bonus Points if…
• You’ve worked as a developer before
• You have experience with managing complex projects
• You have any educational background that could be an asset to this role
Apply now by clicking here!