Junior Finance Officer
Cerberus is a company founded in 2017 by a team of visionary iGaming veterans. Our mission is simple – to offer the best tech solutions through a data driven and a customer-first approach, delivering innovative solutions that go against traditional forms of working and process.
We are looking for a Finance Officer – someone who is currently doing their ACCA qualification and wants to get their career in finance kickstarted.
• Take care of the day-today accounting duties and provide assistance to the Head of Finance;
• Take an active role in the bookkeeping of monthly transactions and ensuring timely reporting of all monthly financial information;
• Reviewing, posting and filing of invoices;
• Assist in the compiling of monthly management accounts;
• Schedule and prepare weekly payments;
• Assist in the preparation of VAT returns;
• Assist with the creation and maintaining of documentation of the finance functions;
• Produce ad hoc reports when necessary;
• Work with the Head of Finance to ensure a precise and timely year end audit;
• Bank/PSP Reconciliations.
• A level accounts or in the early stages of ACCA;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and an advanced practical knowledge of Excel;
• Organised and systematic with a keen eye for detail;
• Able to work within tight timescales in a challenging environment;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English with strong communication skills;
• Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with a flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its’ executives.
We’d love it if you have:
• Experience in a similar role, specifically within the gaming industry will be considered an asset;
• Experienced with Navision accounting software would be considered an asset.
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills;
• A self-driven individual with a positive and hands-on attitude;
The above position offers a highly competitive salary, the opportunity to work within a dynamic, fast paced online industry, along with a welcoming environment, as well as personal development and growth within the company.