Big Data Devops
Cerberus Technology is growing fast, and we need to help the business grow by providing the right people with the right data. We strive to not only give our business users proper data on time to take informed decisions, but also promote personalisation of our products based on patterns that we acquire through our own customers. We are constantly looking for ways in which data can be used in a better way.
We are looking for an experienced Big Data DevOps to join our Big Data team to help us deliver features to our merchants efficiently. Although automation of data warehousing and Big Data is a challenge, being part of Cerberus Technology Limited means being part of a great team, using cutting edge technology.
- Design QA, Production, Staging and Performance Environments in AWS.
- Develop relationships with Dev teams to build robust solutions.
- Day-to-day management of requests and issues for all environments including prioritization if help from the development team is required.
- Identify and Implement tools for increased productivity, security, reliability, and performance.
- Develop tools for performance monitoring, security monitoring, and AWS resource creation scripts.
- Analyze and understand the business requirements, specifications and high-level solution designs.
- Work with stakeholders and development teams to provision solution.
- Provide guidance and direction to the development team and follow best practices and drive towards business goals.
- Enhance current code stack to help with automation, versioning, tags and automation of pipelines.
We’d love it if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in this role
- A strong background in Big Data, technologies such as HDFS, Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, Map Reduce.
- A strong understanding of DevOps methodologies and concepts.
- A strong AWS infrastructure knowledge.
- Scripting languages and the ability to code in anyone of the following, Bash, Perl, Python.
- Configuration management experience.
With your knowledge and experience, you will work closely with other application engineers, development teams and stakeholders to build our big data tooling and infrastructure that allows us to use data to ensure that we always exceed our customers’ expectations. If you answered yes to some, if not all of the questions above, and want to work with a team of excellent gaming veterans, apply here!